Need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aolsen1989

Original Poster
So very happy with mushu over the last two days his/her appetite has dramatically increased on crickets and salad only I have not been able to find any supplier for bsfl near me in Alberta, so crickets it will be I am in the talks with a pet store to see if they can get them or Phoenix worms in for me. Mushu also seems happier now that I Fung sueyed his enclosure a bit moved his favorite branch under the basking spot. He is basking much better now I have him on a feeding schedule that only slightly varies by my work schedule. Lights on at 630 first meal at 7 then 10 then 2 then 5 then a final feed at around 830 lights off at 9 if he gets hungry for crickys earlier than a feed time he comes to the glass and waits till I come to see what he needs. He has also discovered the tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom