Greens question ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinsMom33

Hatchling Member
I’m growing my own, collard greens, mustard greens and zucchini and squash for Kevin and Nona because I always wind up wasting a lot of what I buy at the store and would rather pick fresh what I need.
Big question- can they eat the squash leaves?
Thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah they can eat it if they want to. They may not want it though. It sounds like you're building a nice variety for them in your garden =).

KevinsMom33

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":3p9gxe2l said:
Yeah they can eat it if they want to. They may not want it though. It sounds like you're building a nice variety for them in your garden =).

Thanks - I’m going to try it - as long as it won’t hurt them - I’ll try it. They also seem to like micro greens- which I’m growing also - and Nona loves dandelion flowers but not in her dish - she likes to have me hand feed get the flowers - so I’m growing them too - but neither Nona or Kevin like dandelion greens. I have such weird dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom