Favorite Feeder Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardMom

Hey everybody! I was just wondering what's everyone's favorite, number 1 go to website for buying worms/roaches? I'm trying to narrow down all the different suppliers based on quality and quantity for the price. I stumbled on a website called abdragons and they seem priced fairly well and also have free shipping! Has anyone had experience with them? :mrgreen:

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Never heard of them--- I usually order from dubiaroaches.com - they charge shipping but are very good w/ delivery etc.............. and they replace if bugs come in dead or most dead--- only had that happen once time since ordering from them-
Karrie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've always used mulberryfarms. They have basically everything I use.

-Brandon

Reptilelady

Sub-Adult Member
BeardMom":2ahst541 said:
Hey everybody! I was just wondering what's everyone's favorite, number 1 go to website for buying worms/roaches? I'm trying to narrow down all the different suppliers based on quality and quantity for the price. I stumbled on a website called abdragons and they seem priced fairly well and also have free shipping! Has anyone had experience with them? :mrgreen:

Hi, Yes I order them regularly and they are fantastic. Another place I will order from as well is https://www.rainbowmealworms.net/

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
I've seen abdragons recommended here before, so I'd say they're worth a try. I don't use them because I don't use mealworms, can't use dubia (illegal in Florida), and I get BSFL at better prices from symtonbsf.com - shipping via UPS is $3.95 and 1000 larvae are $21 (so $24.95 total, and with a subscription [scheduled delivery, which you can change anytime] is a bit less $21.95). I've gotten silkworms from Coastal and from The Silkworm Shop, both good, hornworms from RainbowMealworms and from Josh's Frogs, also all good. I usually get my crickets from Rainbow as well. I get discoid roaches locally or from Luna Roaches. :0)

kmwilson042182

Hatchling Member
I’ve been very happy with dubiaroaches.com lately but have heard good things about abdragons too. Think they are similarly priced. Silkworm eggs if or when I need any I use Coastal. I have ordered from rainbow mealworms a lot too and they are good as well but not for dubia. Symton BSF has really nice larvae if you’re looking for those. One thing I have noticed is that certain places are better at certain bugs. Like I don’t care for hornworms from dubiaroaches.com. But I have been very happy with their roaches, supers, butterworms and even their BSF. Healthy crickets is good if you want 250 butterworms you can get em for like $60-70 with 2 day shipping and they are nice. Really just depends on what you’re looking for I suppose.

Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom