Feeding

Discuss topics of food for your beardies here.

Feeding

Postby Tahlee » Mon May 13, 2019 2:22 am

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

Hello, just wondering how do you guys get your beardies to eat fruit and veg. Tig eats kale but he hasn’t eaten any other fruit or veg. So I was just wondering how do u guys get your beardies to eat fruit or veg. Thanks
Tahlee
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Feeding

Postby KarrieRee » Mon May 13, 2019 4:19 am

How old is Tig--- mix the kale w/ mustard collard or turnip greens or all 3 etc... you can also put squash in the bowl as well along w/ fruit like apples grapes strawberries blueberries etc NO Citrus tho- I cut mine all up and make a nice salad for him - adding bee pollen on top and cilantro - the smell attracts them - all greens are washed before I cut them up so when I serve it the greens they are wet so hes getting moisture for hydration
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict

Re: Feeding

Postby Tahlee » Tue May 14, 2019 12:09 am

KarrieRee wrote:How old is Tig--- mix the kale w/ mustard collard or turnip greens or all 3 etc... you can also put squash in the bowl as well along w/ fruit like apples grapes strawberries blueberries etc NO Citrus tho- I cut mine all up and make a nice salad for him - adding bee pollen on top and cilantro - the smell attracts them - all greens are washed before I cut them up so when I serve it the greens they are wet so hes getting moisture for hydration
Karrie

He is 3 and thank you very much
Tahlee
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Feeding