Feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahlee

Hello, just wondering how do you guys get your beardies to eat fruit and veg. Tig eats kale but he hasn’t eaten any other fruit or veg. So I was just wondering how do u guys get your beardies to eat fruit or veg. Thanks

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
How old is Tig--- mix the kale w/ mustard collard or turnip greens or all 3 etc... you can also put squash in the bowl as well along w/ fruit like apples grapes strawberries blueberries etc NO Citrus tho- I cut mine all up and make a nice salad for him - adding bee pollen on top and cilantro - the smell attracts them - all greens are washed before I cut them up so when I serve it the greens they are wet so hes getting moisture for hydration
Karrie

Tahlee

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1h7zx45w said:
How old is Tig--- mix the kale w/ mustard collard or turnip greens or all 3 etc... you can also put squash in the bowl as well along w/ fruit like apples grapes strawberries blueberries etc NO Citrus tho- I cut mine all up and make a nice salad for him - adding bee pollen on top and cilantro - the smell attracts them - all greens are washed before I cut them up so when I serve it the greens they are wet so hes getting moisture for hydration
Karrie
He is 3 and thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom