Picky picky picky!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexylexyy

Hatchling Member
My beardie used to eat crickets, then I started feeding Dubias. I needed an emergency cricket run today for him and he’s being picky! Gosh is normal? His Dubias in the mail r late! Anyone know places online that offer overnight shipping for Dubias!

And he’s a baby he’d rather eat his veggies than the crickets today

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So he doesnt like crickets it sounds like--- not uncommon--- mine didnt like them either--- I dont know of any over nite for dubias --- best thing to do is figure out how many he eats per feeding order how ever many you can afford I am thinking and go from there --- I am thinking hes medium size now? shop on line most suppliers offer free shipping but expedited shipping I am not sure--- most places its from Amazon is 4-5 days --- www.dubiaroaches.com is like 3 days but they charge shipping ---- they are out of Kansas-- thats great hes eating vegies already---
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom