I’m thinking of trying superworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finleythebeardie

Hatchling Member
Right now the only insect Finn will eat is crickets, we haven’t tried superworms yet. I want to expand his diet. Should I try them? Also how do I keep them alive? Because I know I need to feed the crickets but what do I/do I need to feed the superworms?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You dont need to feed them they come in a cup w / food usually-- dont give him too many as they can plug him up - I have never fed Hiccup meal worms either - you can also give him butter worms horn worms of which most of them love - they are high in water content - horn worms come in a cup w/ food as well as the butter worms- I order them on line from dubiaroaches.com -- Hiccup wont eat super worms - he loves butter worms and I only feed them 2 times per week - how ever he has not had them for a few months as he has not been eating a lot - in fact the last horn worms I had I had to throw them out cuz he was not eating them-- they got to big and died -- they grow really fast so get them when they are small if you buy them --
Karrie

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. Your beardie is too small for superworms. I would do Phoenix worms. Those are soft, small and say better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom