increase in food intake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
my beardie is about a year and 3/4 old, she has always had a healthy apitite (when she chooses), as of late (past few weeks) ive noticed her eating a bit more than normal. not sure if around the 2 year mark they grow again or if she is just more active?

she is currently eating the following: 110-150 super worms,
3-6 large dubia,
4-8 blueberries,
3-5 green beans (cooked),
1 raddish,
4-6 large horned worms (usually just before they pop),
Dried meal worms for a snack (maybe 40 or so),

and a mattering of various other greens/bearded dragon pellets - [i mix spinach, bachchoy, green onion, and collard greens in with her super worms and i use a bit of honey or thicket to make these items stick to the worms so she eats her greens no matter what].

this is her weekly diet at present and has been for about the past 5 weeks.

i feed her until she does not want to eat anymore in the mornings, i leave her with food available through out the day. when i get home i feed her again and then i offer her a final snack before bed. from the time i get home to the time we go to bed she will often munch out of her food bowel so i figure she still isnt full even tho she didnt want more food from me just an hour earlier.

this sound like normal diet intake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom