Feeding Frequency/Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
I got my baby bearded dragon nearly a month ago, and have attempted to keep her on a decent feeding schedule but my work hours are rather erratic. Could I get feeding times, frequency, etc suggestions for a 3 month old baby? I currently have her lights turn on at 8AM, first feeding at 10AM, second feeding at 7PM, and lights turn off at 10PM. If I'm available in the afternoon, I also feed her between 2 and 3PM. Many suggested feeding upwards of 4-5 times per day, but I'm not sure how/when...? She's eaten between 15 and 20 quarter inch crickets each feeding usually.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, your feeding schedule is fine. The 10:00 and 2:30 will be the bigger meals, not too many at 7:00 since that only leaves 2 hours for digestion. No need to feed them 4-5 times a day. I raised dragons for many years, they certainly don't need more than 2-3 feedings per day when they're growing. Your baby will be fine . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom