Baby Food for 2 Year Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I have had my beardie (Blazer) for two years this coming December. Is it okay to give him baby food(I was planning on using Gerber squash) and mix it with calcium powder? It is hard to get him to eat enough calcium powder with his roaches and vegetation and I thought if I gave it to him as a treat he may like it more. Is this okay or should I try something else?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes, absolutely, the squash baby food is perfectly acceptable for giving to Blaze, no problem
at all. You can use either butternut or yellow squash & mix in the calcium powder for him a
few days per week. Does Blaze like the baby food too?
It can be challenging for you to get enough calcium into them as they get older, especially if
they wont eat calcium coated insects like they once did when they were younger.

Tracie

FlooerOverlord

Original Poster
Drache613":16vx43jb said:
Hello,

Yes, absolutely, the squash baby food is perfectly acceptable for giving to Blaze, no problem
at all. You can use either butternut or yellow squash & mix in the calcium powder for him a
few days per week. Does Blaze like the baby food too?
It can be challenging for you to get enough calcium into them as they get older, especially if
they wont eat calcium coated insects like they once did when they were younger.

Tracie

Thank you very much!! He seems to be unsure of it so far, but he has given it a few licks and was curious about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom