Repashy grub pie feeding amounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Marlow is 9months old and I’ve had him about 3weeks now.
He is ok at eating vege ( mainly squash , rocket and red capsicum as staples and we change around what we put with it each day out of green beans , carrot , apple , grape , peas ) and we do a small sprinkle amount of bearded dragon pellets on top daily.
Live food is very expensive here - like $1 a bug type expensive- so we can’t get them daily , just once every so often. But I do feed flukers tinned bugs daily but that’s getting pricey too at $20 a can so I really need to stretch a can over 4 days to get the cost of bugs down to $40 per week instead of $20 ish a day
So I brought repashy grub pie and he loves it! A big container of repashy is $62 here but it’ll last ages

I have no idea how much to feed him though of it and can I do it everyday as a staple?
I was thinking still do all his veges , and 6-8 canned bugs (grasshoppers or crickets ) daily and then repashy grub pie
How much grub pie should I do? Like a ice cube size ? Or double?
I gave him a ice cube size today , obviously broken into like 8 pieces though , and he loved it!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Should instructions on the bottle.

This is good guide too :
29z98bp.gif

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
The packet says nothing about amount , just how to prepare and then store it
From your chart and past threads it seems about a tablespoon is right for his age group - I think I’ll do that much in the morning then he can eat his vege with pellets throughout the day and then at 4pm I’ll do some canned crickets or grasshoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom