weird feeding habits

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have two beardies both of them have weird habits but the smaller one hates eating out of bowls I literally have to sit him in a plastic tub and let him chase down crickets where as the older one will happily eat anything moving in its food bowl any ideas what I can do to get the smaller one to feed out of its very own food bowl

CheshireVendetta

Original Poster
destiny1998":2g5sg4xc said:
Hi. Are they housed together?
They are both female and housed together but they are fed totally seperate with their own bowls and honestly they never clash with each other and since I'm home all. The time I cause I am a house husband so I keep a very close eye just they both have totally different feeding habits

OhMyNord

They shouldn't be housed together, they will bully each other from food and fight. You might not be seeing it, even though you are home.

I would get them separate tanks and see how they are then, she maybe stressed due to being housed with another beardie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom