Trouble with Feeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend sobek, which is basically a year old now is having trouble eating (I think). He just won't eat his superworms. He eats them rarely and his belly looks very slim at times. Sure he eats his greens but he just won't eat the superworms. After two weeks he'll eat like one superworm. I think he's blind because sometimes I put worms in front of him and he doesn't even look at them, Can someone help me?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Have you tried another feeder insect such as silkworms or hornworms, they are bright and easy to see, soft and slow moving , and don't bite back.

Other options are locusts , crickets or roaches , all of which are very good feeder insects.

I suggest you work through this incase it's an issue with lighting or husbandry : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=236150&p=1815390#p1815390

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom