Relocation! Not eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajsundo

I recently just moved back into my apartment about 3 weeks ago and my Beardie is barely eating! Not interested in any live food like crickets or worms and will sometimes eat some repashay grub pie, but not too much. He seems fine and is still somewhat active but it’s been 3 weeks and he’s still barely eating.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Sometimes it takes some time for them to adjust to their new surroundings. Think about it, He was a happy little camper in his own little world and, now all of the outside surroundings are different to him. He feels lost in a new world. They are very aware of every little detail of their world, even slight changes can make them stress out. Give it time, he'll come around!!!
be sure to put EVERYTHING back the way it was in his viv, this will help. He will adjust to what's outside of his viv, in time!!!

Ajsundo

Original Poster
Gormagon":1ueq5p7j said:
Sometimes it takes some time for them to adjust to their new surroundings. Think about it, He was a happy little camper in his own little world and, now all of the outside surroundings are different to him. He feels lost in a new world. They are very aware of every little detail of their world, even slight changes can make them stress out. Give it time, he'll come around!!!
be sure to put EVERYTHING back the way it was in his viv, this will help. He will adjust to what's outside of his viv, in time!!!
Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleSofa
Top Bottom