Should I use this calcium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I was running low on calcium and multivitamin for my beardie. So my friend kindly went and got me some and brings back this calcium and multivitamin balancer. Is it ok to use or should I stick with the separate calcium and multivitamin if it's OK to use how many times a week should I use ? Thanks
100584-3046039031.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
https://www.vetark.co.uk/pages/Nutrobal-for-reptiles.aspx

If your bearded dragon is an adult , this is vitamins in "the pyramid" here : viewtopic.php?f=18&t=236074

I would get some REPTICALCIUM ( not the D3 fortified version if you are using a T5HO 12% or 14% tube in a reflector hood, will synthesis enough D3 in the skin when basking and D3 can accumulate in fatty tissues to the extent that it causes D3 toxicity). Make sure the calcium powder is extra fine (and not a byproduct from the oyster farming industry (ground oyster shells) , Repticalcium is a colloidal powder.

ThatsPleny

Original Poster
My little beardie is only 8-12 weeks old ? but seems healthy and growing as she's shedding right now and eats plenty I am using a t8 Arcadia 12% uvb stripe and a exo Terra basking spot bulb and temps are 80 cold side and 100-105f basking area

Personally, I would use reptivite. It is relatively better and more well known. I've had good success with it and it has worked very well with me. I'm not that sure about the one you took a pic of though. But definitely try reptivite.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
ThatsPleny":1uoozu7x said:
My little beardie is only 8-12 weeks old ? but seems healthy and growing as she's shedding right now and eats plenty I am using a t8 Arcadia 12% uvb stripe and a exo Terra basking spot bulb and temps are 80 cold side and 100-105f basking area

How far is it from the T8 12%UVB to the basking spot ?
See this : viewtopic.php?f=34&t=235611 , '
assuming
no obstructions (not ontop a mesh lid)
and there is a focusing reflector behind the tube
then a T8 12%UVB needs to be NO MORE THAN 6" from the basking spot to give adequate UVA & UVB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom