Dusting Pellets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco547

I’ve had my beardy for a month or two and at all times I keep greens, superworms, and Flukers pellets in her tank. For some reason she prefers the pellets over the live food. She’ll even pick the freeze dried worms out of the pellets while there are live ones wiggling around inches away. I think she’s eating enough all around but I’m worried about calcium intake. Should I calcium dust the pellets too?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Since she's so young I would try and focus on live bugs. Superworms aren't great for a young dragon and even for adults I reserve them as an occasional treat. Black soldier fly larvae are a good option as well as crickets, small roaches, and silk worms. Try rotating some of those in and see how they go over. Only the live bugs will need calcium supplement. You don't need to dust pellets or salads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom