Can I feed my baby dragon baby spring mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayn3bow09

Hatchling Member
Hi guys. I just wanted to kno if the greens inside of baby spring mix are safe to feed him. I know he is supposed to eat mostly crickets.. and he does.dusted also. I haven’t introduced greens to him yet. But I bought a container of this baby spring mix.. the ingredients say...green leaf mizuna..green romaine..tango..green oak..green chard..spinach..arugula..frisee..tatsoi..red chard..red leaf..Lolla Rosa..red romaine.. red mustard..radicchio..red oak, beet tops.. lmao wow that’s a lot of stuff I’ve never even heard of.. but maybe more experienced beardie parents know a bit more..

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Thats a lot of variety. You can offer it but he may not go after it. Especially if he is still young he may prefer bugs which is fine. I've found that offering just a few things at a time lets them pick at it and you can more easily determine what they like and don't like so you can adjust what is on rotation based on their preferences. It's great to offer variety though so maybe offering some pieces by hand and noting if he shows interest in any of them is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom