Licking the Calcium Powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglin237

My girl Leo is growing like a weed, and except for last week when she was without her GOOD basking bulb, eats like a linebacker. She's always enjoyed when I put a little extra calcium powder in her tank along with her morning crickets, but lately she's licking it up like frosting. I usually put the extra on her greens with some on the floor. It seems like that's all she wants today. Should I be dusting more often than 3 times a week with the calcium? She also gets vitamins on the non calcium days, but doesn't like that as much.

most people on here dust calcium on 1 feeding per day for 5 days, then the other 2 days use a vitamin dusting. some also alternate between calcium with d3 and calcium without d3, because getting too much of d3 can be bad, especially if they have a powerful uv light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom