Sudden lose of appetite

Status
Not open for further replies.

L337h4l

I've noticed recently my beardie has been losing his appetite. Hes only a couple months old roughly and under 7 inches. I feed him twice a day due to work roughly 10-20 crickets. His cage temps are 105 at his hot end and 80 at the cool end. For some reason now I'll put food in his terrarium and hell ignore it and go back to basking. The only thing I can think of is that since he hasn't been eating all the crickets hes just been hunting down the loose ones throughout the day. Could that be the issue?

L337h4l

Original Poster
99978-5980024575.jpg
this is his current cage setup zoo med t5 ho bulb I know it's not inthe best location but until I build his new cage it had to sit on top of the screen because I don't want to modify his current cage

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
The t5 is fine on the screen. It may be a parasite problem or possibly dehydration [ among other things ] Can you try dripping some water steadily on his snout [ be patient ] to see if he;ll drink ? Give it a minute or two if he doesn't drink right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom