Dubia Roach Colony in Dorm Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!
I'm about to be moving back to my second year of university, except this time with my new baby beardie. I was thinking in order to save money on his food I should start breeding dubias in a small tank in my room, especially since it's a small town in northern cali where the pet shop is a bit of a drive and shipping can be a bit iffy. It is a single so I wouldn't be concerning other roommates. Does anyone recommend this or advise against it? Would it stink up my dorm or cause any issues? Thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I would avoid doing that if there is a no pet policy or it goes against the regulation of the dorm. If they are OK with you having a dragon with you then it might not be as bad but they may consider a roach colony to be an infestation risk. It might be better to have them shipped in batches at first and see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bert_L
Top Bottom