Not eating salad, is Blending ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marley2018

My baby Marley will not give her salad a chance lol, I tried many things and ways, she is not haven't it. So can I blend them together n feed to her with a syringe, will this benefit her?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Nah I wouldn't do that for a young dragon. They often prefer bugs to salads because they need the protein to support growth spurts. It's pretty normal. Just make salads available for her so they are familiar when she reaches full size and transitions over to mainly vegetarian diet. You can feed the leftover salads to the bugs. I tend to reserve syringe feeding for dragons who are ill and don't do it often.

Marley2018

Original Poster
CooperDragon":6hf86054 said:
Nah I wouldn't do that for a young dragon. They often prefer bugs to salads because they need the protein to support growth spurts. It's pretty normal. Just make salads available for her so they are familiar when she reaches full size and transitions over to mainly vegetarian diet. You can feed the leftover salads to the bugs. I tend to reserve syringe feeding for dragons who are ill and don't do it often.
Ok cool thanks!! I won't stress that then, and will continue to have them available.. That's for answering my question

Marley2018

Original Poster
After 3 weeks of me offering greens/fruit to Marley, She is eating them every morning. Does this mean I won the fight lol ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom