Got lucky today but never again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardeddtagonlover

Hatchling Member
For the past few months I've been giving my juvenile dragon super worms about 4 a day 5 days a week without any issues till today he didn't poop I put him on warm water about 100 F and he pooped lot of Chitin on he's poop ,now that is over with no more super worms I ordered some black solders I don't have many super worms left and there going to die soon there over 2 months old.I learned its ok to give super worms to a young. dragon occasionally but no 4 5 times a week.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
A lot of supers can cause issues and they aren't the healthiest option. The black soldier fly larvae are good to offer and occasional supers are fine. I would just keep the supers in their substrate and put some fresh veges (they seem to like carrot pieces a lot) on top for them.They may eventually morph into crunchy beetles which are good to offer to older dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom