Feeding times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlinp99

Hi. My beardie, Cleo, is now a year old. Im just wondering what times would be best to feed her?
For example, would it be best to give her salad in the morning and then livefood in the evening, or the other way around? If I’m correct, she should be eating livefood once a day now.
Also, how often should I dust her food? Right now, im doing 5 times a week with calcium without D3 on one feeding a day, and twice a week with a multivitamin.
Thanks. :)

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
All my gang are on one feed per day.

I give my gang their feed (of live insects) in the mid afternoon , my lights are on at 6am and off 10pm.

Very important to have a routine for reptiles and provide plenty of time to bask and be warm enough to get digestion started.

Caitlinp99

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":282669qa said:
All my gang are on one feed per day.

I give my gang their feed (of live insects) in the mid afternoon , my lights are on at 6am and off 10pm.

Very important to have a routine for reptiles and provide plenty of time to bask and be warm enough to get digestion started.

Thanks! How often do you dust the insects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom