His food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravodenton

Original Poster
He is doing well I posted a pic of him sheading I really don't know if he is eating the pellets it still look the same as when I first put it in lol

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

So he isn't eating any pellets probably? It's hard to tell unless you specifically measure them.
You can try making them a little moist by soaking them in some juice so they aren't as crunchy.
He might or might not like them, it's hard to know.

Tracie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I agree, some dragons will eat the pellets if they're moist. My dragons never cared for pellets at all so I fed them to my crickets.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
That's a good idea, my dragons didn't like the pellets, but they'll be great food for the crickets. And stick to small crickets for awhile. Large are for when they're about 9-10 months old and onwards. The superworms are fine for him. So you need to check the temps of the basking spot, do you have a temp gun or an Accurite digital temp guage? You need on (the Accurite is very inexpensive & has a probe you put on the basking spot to determine proper temps. Your little guy should be 105F on the basking spot, that can be reduced as he gets older. Here's a really good care sheet to read: https://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/caresheet/. Any questions, just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom