Plants for my bearded dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberFixation

Hi everyone,

I have two bearded dragons, male, both 8 years old. I'm going to plant some plants/flowers for them so i can offer them more different kinds of food. Now i'm familiar with theanapsid/beautifuldragons safe plants list!

My question is; if the plant is "safe"as lets say a Dahlia flower. Does it mean they can have ALL sorts of Dahlia flowers... or just the one showed in the picture. Seeing as there are so many different Dahlia flowers.

This is the one from beautifuldragons
dahlia15.jpg

These are different Dahlia Flower types.
cactus-dahlia-hollyhill-spider-woman-close-up.jpg

Chocolate_Bloom-350_3e5b53a1.jpg

Thanks!

Reptogal

I believe that it would mean just the flower head if you didn't know that yet :) and I saw another safe plants list with a different kind of dahlia flower head in the photo. It wasn't any of those that you have shared though, I would think that if there was a certain kind of dahlia that was bad for beardies someone would have mentioned that in one of the food lists. But my knowledge is not very great as I am still learning. Could somebody join in and tell me if that is wrong or not?

CyberFixation

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply @reptogal! I know there are so many dahlia flower types so i actually just picked 2 since i can get seeds here for many types? hence my question :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom