Refuses to eat veggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remy is 9ish months old and literally refuses to eat vegetables. I sometimes even hide worms in a bowl of greens and he will sit and wait by the bowl for the worms to come out. Is this normal? He ate more veggies as a baby!

KeyBlu422

Juvie Member
You can try just giving him salad. He'll eat the salad long before he starves, though beardies are often reluctant at first.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
If he is under 12 months old , PLEASE DON"T HOLD BACK his live insects , he is only a juvenile and NEEDS TWO meals of live insects per day , if he eats his veggies at this age IT"S A BONUS but NOT NECESSARY as he needs the live insect proteins and fats to grow and develop properly.

Please don't stress over his refusal to eat his veggies ATM , keep on offering them fresh and daily , and KEEP OFFERING him his TWO feeds of live insects for per day , cutting back to ONE meal of live insects in 3 - 6 months from now.

The veggies he ignores can be used to gut load the insects (crickets / roaches / locusts) so he will get the veggies in disguise via the insects.

KeyBlu422

Juvie Member
kingofnobbys":g86fvxdo said:
If he is under 12 months old , PLEASE DON"T HOLD BACK his live insects , he is only a juvenile and NEEDS TWO meals of live insects per day , if he eats his veggies at this age IT"S A BONUS but NOT NECESSARY as he needs the live insect proteins and fats to grow and develop properly.

Please don't stress over his refusal to eat his veggies ATM , keep on offering them fresh and daily , and KEEP OFFERING him his TWO feeds of live insects for per day , cutting back to ONE meal of live insects in 3 - 6 months from now.

The veggies he ignores can be used to gut load the insects (crickets / roaches / locusts) so he will get the veggies in disguise via the insects.

True.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom