Question about feeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRkorey

So my light for my beardie comes on at 5am, I get up around 6 for work to feed him. Today when I got up around 6 the little guy was still knocked out under his log! So my question is. Should I put the crickets in there anyway or should I wake him up? I leave for work around 630 so I have to feee him in the morning before work but don’t know what to do if he is still sleeping.

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
When the lights come on he should wake up though some sleep in a bit late, if you want to you can gently nudge him a bit before putting them in there.

NYRkorey

Original Poster
Yeah he started to open his eyes a bit. Next time I’ll nudge him a little bit. He is still fairly new to a little shy with eating with me in the room.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
With all my pet lizards, when I want to feed a dozing lizard or just want to get him or her out , I'll greet them by quietly talking to them and then pat them on the head and back to rouse them, when they are awake is when get them out and feed them.

Most my gang enjoy a sleep in , though they will regularly be up and waiting for my wife or me and patiently waiting for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom