Applesauce/blueberry mixture to feed beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, so, once in a while I'll feed my beardie apple sauce, and he eats the heck out of it! However, I'm not sure about a blueberry/applesauce mixture? More specifically, it's Mott's Unsweetened Applesauce. My beardie doesn't care for fruit and I'm trying to get him to like fruit more, I just still don't know if it's completely safe.

( I just realized i put this in the wrong topic... *face palm* sorry )

OviDear

Blueberries are fine for a bearded dragon, but only as a treat. Same with apples, so he doesn't really need to like fruits :D ! Give him a mostly vegetable and cricket diet, fruits can of course be added, but (as I said) only as a treat

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He can have a treat like that a couple of times per week. Be sure it's organic, too. Are you
referring to the baby food, correct?

Tracie

sunskittle

Original Poster
Drache613":22755wkc said:
Hello,

He can have a treat like that a couple of times per week. Be sure it's organic, too. Are you
referring to the baby food, correct?

Tracie

Im referring to Mott's applesauce. If I can't feed him Mott's I have no problem eating the rest of em lololol

I just wanna give him more of a variety I just dont know which brands to go for?? Im still new to taking care of a beardie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom