Buying Food Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I was wondering if I could order insects online in bulk to feed my beardy. I do not want to keep live insects. Also, I found these Jurassipet EasiCricket small crickets on petsmart, would those be ok for a sole diet? Thanks.

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
Theres no way to escape live food, is the jurassipet crickets dead canned food? if so then no they need live food for a staple diet, and if its live then most likely the're dead inside the can and if they arent then they shouldn't be fed because you have no idea if they have ate anything or not or where they come from. Half the time when i see insects in stores they arent fed at all and never given fresh food to stay alive.
If your beardie is below 12-20 months then buying food without actually keeping them in a tub and feeding them would be basically buying crickets every day, and that would be a waste of money.

Amazon and dubiaroaches.com is where i get most of my insects, mostly dubias and calciworms (which are the best staple feeders) from dubiaroaches.com and then i get crickets from amazon. Usually around 1,000 to 2,000 crickets is what i buy but because you only have one beardie most likely a 500 would be good and would last a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom