Roach alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogathedragon

Hatchling Member
My bearded dragon has recently halted with showing any interest in insects and greens, and I was wondering if there was anything I could give him to entice hime to eat more. I want to get roaches, as I think and almost everybody thinks that they are way healthier, but my housemates aren’t okay with that. I was wondering if there was an alternative other than supers and crickets. Any help plus be great thanks!

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
You could get red runners, basically a roach but you could pass them off as some sort of cricket type bug to the people your living with. They're around the same size as a cricket and are probably around the same value as a dubia roach. Only downside is that they lay eggs and are quite fast. But because they lay egg sacks they do have a faster breeding time.

Bogathedragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
VenusAndSaturn":39c6rvqx said:
You could get red runners, basically a roach but you could pass them off as some sort of cricket type bug to the people your living with. They're around the same size as a cricket and are probably around the same value as a dubia roach. Only downside is that they lay eggs and are quite fast. But because they lay egg sacks they do have a faster breeding time.
Great is thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom