Wont eat crickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris101

Heyo,
Ever since i got phoenix worms, my beardie loves them. But he loves them a little too much. I noticed he started eating less and less crickets, to the point where i try to feed him now he runs at the walls of his container i use to feed him, and ignores the crickets entirely. Today, in his first feeding, i gave him about 25 phoenix worms first and then put him in with the crickets. Should i offer him crickets first and then worms? I have like 300 crickets and i dont want them to go to waste especiallt after he used to eat 40 to 50 daily. Any replies are helpful thank you

definitely sounds like he’s getting a little attached to those phoenix worms haha. offer him the crickets first and offer less phoenix worms, maybe that will get him hungrier and more likely to eat his crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom