My beardie has gone off his food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexybaler

Hi there I'm looking some advice, my beardie spike will be 1 in December so still only a baby, and this is our first bearded dragon so still new to everything. He seems to have gone off all his food. His temps are fine in the viv and he is pooping regular, he's a happy boy, infact he loves coming out the viv to stare out the window, and when he dies I put a water bottle under him to keep him warm, he just isn't eating. I've heard that they can go into brummation where they sleep alot but I do t think it's that because when he's in the big he just lies there but doesn't sleep any information would be great

How long has it been since he’s eaten? Atticus is currently mad at me and has boycotted his food because I ran out of roaches last night and had to feed him crickets for a meal. If he is happy and healthy, active and responsive and has proper UVB lighting he should be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom