Am I over feeding my baby bearded dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer2000001

Hello, I just got a new baby bearded dragon about a week ago. He/she is about 4 1/2 inchs long. I was wondering how many Soldier grubs he/she should eat a day, their size medium? It's eating anywhere between 15 to 24 a day. I just want to make sure he/she is not eating to much or to little. Thank you in advance.

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
black soldier larvae are very good, low in fat and high in protein and calcium. He should have as much as he wants. Make sure hes eating three times a day, being only 4 inches long hes basically a hatchling and needs all the food and proper care he can get.

Jennifer2000001

Original Poster
Thank you. I just wanted to make sure I was feeding him enough. I got him from a place that only sells reptiles. I didn't realize he was so young. He seems to be doing great. I have had him almost a week now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizziefan
Top Bottom