Salad topping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this at my local grocery store and was wondering if its safe to use as a o̲c̲c̲a̲s̲i̲o̲n̲a̲l̲ salad topper, i dabbed a little on her nose to test if she liked it and she loves it. It is a "mixed berry sauce. The ingredients are apples,water,rasberry puree concentrate,fruit and vegetable juices (for color),apple puree concentrate,blueberry puree concentrate,absorbic acid(vitamin c),natural flavors. Its also unsweetened. Pic in the link below

http://prntscr.com/gshwsz

TIA

Savora

Hatchling Member
The ingredients seem mostly harmless. As a salad dressing I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe if you were worried about the sugar content you could dilute it with water and be able to use it every day.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah it shouldn't be harmful on occasion but I prefer to add small cut up bits of fruit to the top of a salad now and then. It gives some of the flavor they like along with some color which can attract their attention to the salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom