Fluker Farms Soldier Worms

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenng

Hi,

Has anyone ordered Soldier Worms from Fluker Farms? My Phoenix Worms should be arriving tomorrow but Fluker farms have 1000 Soldier Worms for $8.90. I was wondering how the quality of their worms are.

Thanks!

stevenng

Original Poster
Anyone?

Anyway I pulled the trigger on the 1000 BSFL soldier worms for $8.90 at Fluker Farms. I'm surprised with so many people using Phoenix Worms as a staple no one has chimed in on this sale.

Thanks!

stevenng

Original Poster
I received them today and they all look good and wiggly. The medium that comes with Phoenix worms seems better and it looks like Fluker's BSFL is just in dirt. I'll definitely be rinsing them off before feeding my baby dragon. I'll see how this batch goes but I'm probably sticking with Phoenix Worms direct or via Rainbow Mealworms. I may also try SymtonBSF because they have a subscription plan. Anyone here have any experience with SymtonBSF?

Thanks,
Steven

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
I have bought symton several times in the past. I bought large and I was surprised how big they were compared to other places I order large sized ones from. Never found any dead and was pretty fast on shipping. I only buy from them now.

stevenng

Original Poster
What's the packing medium that ships with symtonbsf? Fluker's is almost like dirt and soil. I like how Phoenix Worm packages their worms.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah symton worms arrive in a plastic container with (slightly) ventilated top and full of some kind of damp soil. Seems to work well and keep them happy for a long time. I either brush it off or rinse a bunch of them in a sieve.

stevenng

Original Poster
So it doesn't seem like the baby notices a difference - destroyed 100 in one sitting. And I feed one worm at a time too. I bought a mesh strainer and I'm still working out a system on rinsing out the worms. I'm still curious as to why no one is talking about how cheap fluker's is compared to everyone else. I may just have a rotation of Phoenix and Fluker's. next batch will be Symtonbsf because I want to try them out and their pricing is good too. Cooper, I need to send you pics of my set-up, you helped me out a bunch regarding lighting about a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom