Pacman frog not eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

joef

Hatchling Member
So I know this is a bearded dragon forum, but I can't get an answer anywhere else. I have a baby Albino pacman frog and I can get her to eat. I have her in about a 5g tank with a water bowl, a couple sticks, and about and inch of coconut fiber. I mist get a lot and have an automatic mister coming in the mail. I've tried putting dusted red runner roaches in her tank, and I think she ate one once, but then stopped. I tried crickets because she stopped eating those, and I leave them in there but she just won't eat them. I've rubbed them on her mouth to try to get her to eat but she just won't. What should I do?

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
When was the last time she ate and any idea what it was? Fromnwhat i have seen about baby pacmam frogs. The runners may be too fast for your baby.

hibutan

joef":2xiukk3z said:
So I know this is a bearded dragon forum, but I can't get an answer anywhere else. I have a baby Albino pacman frog and I can get her to eat. I have her in about a 5g tank with a water bowl, a couple sticks, and about and inch of coconut fiber. I mist get a lot and have an automatic mister coming in the mail. I've tried putting dusted red runner roaches in her tank, and I think she ate one once, but then stopped. I tried crickets because she stopped eating those, and I leave them in there but she just won't eat them. I've rubbed them on her mouth to try to get her to eat but she just won't. What should I do?

How long have you had her? If you recently got her, it could be due to stress from the move. I don't think that she will starve herself, so keep offering her food and she should end up eating it eventually. Especially if she already ate one of the roaches. But maybe try offering something else for food? Was it possible that she was eating worms before you got her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom