BSFL Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to get my first Dragon and wanted to use BSFL as my main feeder. symtonbsf.com seems to have good prices ($30/month with sub), but was wondering if anyone knew other sources that's recommended.

LewisBD

Hatchling Member
Chengalang":rbjkbz6m said:
About to get my first Dragon and wanted to use BSFL as my main feeder. symtonbsf.com seems to have good prices ($30/month with sub), but was wondering if anyone knew other sources that's recommended.

Hi, good luck with your new dragon! I do recommend dubiaroaches.com, they sell bsfl $28 for 2000 and $60 for 5000. It's also good to have more than one feeder, so unless you live somewhere were dubia roaches are illegal, I'd breed them. I have a colony going on right now, it's going great :D .

Chengalang

Original Poster
LewisBD":3td1ccr2 said:
Chengalang":3td1ccr2 said:

Hi, good luck with your new dragon! I do recommend dubiaroaches.com, they sell bsfl $28 for 2000 and $60 for 5000. It's also good to have more than one feeder, so unless you live somewhere were dubia roaches are illegal, I'd breed them. I have a colony going on right now, it's going great :D .

Thanks for the source! Unfortunately I live in FL where they're illegal. I plan on doing BSFL as main feeder and 2-3 per week get crickets from the pet store (I live in an apt no I can't keep crickets) to switch up the variety. After six months I'll add in small to medium super worms as treats.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Chengalang":3e5fmeoa said:
LewisBD":3e5fmeoa said:
Chengalang":3e5fmeoa said:

Thanks for the source! Unfortunately I live in FL where they're illegal. I plan on doing BSFL as main feeder and 2-3 per week get crickets from the pet store (I live in an apt no I can't keep crickets) to switch up the variety. After six months I'll add in small to medium super worms as treats.

I do not think your hatchling will be developed enough or big/old enough to handle superworms even as treats, I recommend silkworms instead, in fact you can add silkworms right now , just needs small (1.5 in) silkworms at the moment, by the time he's 6 months old he'll easily handle medium (2 in) silkworms. They are a great staple too and most beardies LOVE them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom