Repashy products

Status
Not open for further replies.

zye1984

Hatchling Member
So I just got done ordering from their website www.store.repashy.com and their products sound amazing! Does anyone use their stuff regularly here? I saw a video on YouTube of this kid feeding 19 different herps the grub pie kind and 18 of them gobbled it up like it was candy.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
I use their supplements exclusively, and have jars of the grub pie, veggie burger, savory stew and big burger. Pepper loves the grub pie and is indifferent to the others but the bugs like them. I also have the fish version of grub pie and my betta loves it.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've used calcium plus (all in one) before and I regularly use supervite and supercal no-d. Their products are excellent.

Ollie2

I use calcium plus and grub pie. I cut up green leaves and smear a little grub pie on them. It's pretty slippery stuff and doesn't stick to their tongue. Some beardies can just eat it but mine needs the leaf so she can grab it. She wouldn't eat any bugs or worms but she does eat this with enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom