Using Repashy Veggie Burger to give supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.

halpern07

Hi,

So my beardie is 8 months old and recently diagnosed with Adenovirus (along with coccidia and pinworms, which is how she got diagnosed). She is a good eater, but after giving her antibiotics in a syringe, she is very resistant to anything put in her mouth. After some research, I am trying to give her supplements (bee pollen, milk thistle, serrapeptase, probiotic), but a slurry is out of the question as she clenches her teeth and stresses her out more. I bought some of the Repashy veggie burger and she liked enough to get a couple of pieces into her. Has anybody tried using this as a means to get supplements into their dragons?
Thanks!

I feed my uro a half and half mix of veggie burger and grub pie. Combined, they are a nutritionally complete diet. They mix the same, 1 part powder to 3 parts water, and by adding the grub pie to it, they seem to like it more.

Repashy makes a great product.

halpern07

Original Poster
LinusTheOrange":1u3nrxhj said:
I feed my uro a half and half mix of veggie burger and grub pie. Combined, they are a nutritionally complete diet. They mix the same, 1 part powder to 3 parts water, and by adding the grub pie to it, they seem to like it more.

Repashy makes a great product.

That's a great idea, I have both and was going to alternate, but mixing half and half would be better and then I should be able to hide all her supplements in it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexreynolds
Top Bottom