Mealworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gornthedragon

Hello, today I ran out of Nymph Dubia roaches ( I'm trying to breed but also use the small ones as feeders), and I didn't have much options. I hate the smell of crickets so my only option was mealworms at the pet store. Is it okay if I feed him mealworms for the next couple of days until my dubia roach order comes in? Thanks. I might also mention that he eats the Flukers juvenile buffet blend, as well as butternut squash. He is also 9 inches long.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How many mealies do you plan on feeding? A few are fine, but I wouldn't over do it. He will
be ok with a few mealies for a few days along with some greens & veggies. The butternut squash is very good for him.
I hope your dubias get there soon!

Tracie

Gornthedragon

Original Poster
Drache613":239u74br said:
Hello,

How many mealies do you plan on feeding? A few are fine, but I wouldn't over do it. He will
be ok with a few mealies for a few days along with some greens & veggies. The butternut squash is very good for him.
I hope your dubias get there soon!

Tracie

Thanks for the reply, what would be the recommended amount of mealworms to feed him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom