Superworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You're welcome, I just don't want people to rule them out as a feeder option. They can live for almost a year in many cases, so they become pets themselves. :lol:

But seriously they can be fed in small or moderate amounts, not more than 10 at a time for any of mine usually, but 5-6 at a time is what I prefer to feed which can leave room for other insects if you have them on hand. Most of my dragons eat veggies regularly, too so it seems to balance out.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
I also used to use them as "chewable vitamin pills" -- I'd spray them with calcium spray and roll them in Reptivite.

But that was before my beardie and I spent a lovely afternoon at the vet's looking for a live superworm that I'd seen crawling around in his head behind his eardrum. We're not doing that again! No more superworms for little Mr. Wolf-his-food-down-without-chewing-it-carefully-enough. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom