Feeding before bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
2hrs is the minimum time to digest a normal meal, I try to allow 3 to be safe. If your dragon eats above normal meals ( some do ), more time is needed. You can't be to safe!

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'd like to allow more time but his lights on/off schedule is based on me going to work and getting home. I won't have time to feed him in the morning if I push the lights off time back. He usually gets 2 1/2- 3 but sometimes it's 2

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Are you sure? He konks right out the second the lights go off. He's only 14-15 weeks

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
They usually sleep right after lights out. Unless you feel he is sleepy earlier. Some people do 15 or 16 hrs even.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
kyleena29":3pzhxkmw said:
They usually sleep right after lights out. Unless you feel he is sleepy earlier. Some people do 15 or 16 hrs even.

My mob have been on 16 hrs since little, so what if they have a nap mid afternoon , or put themselves to bed before lights out, other nights they are still up (because they are interested in what's on TV or what's going on in (with the humans) or want snuggles before going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom