Goliath Worms

Status
Not open for further replies.

sircharlesmum

hello, i have just joined this forum and i had a question about goliath worms...

My beardie is about 11 months old (i got him as a baby and the guy didn't know how old he was), but i wanted to give him a goliath worm and the only pet store that has them, only carries large goliath worms. Would that size be too big for Charlie since he's not full grown yet or is that a good size for his age? i tried google but turned up no answers and the workers at the pet store couldn't answer my question bc they don't own a beardie. thanks in advanced!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....it's not so much the age but the size of the dragon. If he is on the small side [ 14-15"] it might be too much but if he's over 16" and a healthy dragon he should have no problem. At 16" my dragons had no problems with the large hornworms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom