Veggie burger

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsCarter

Juvie Member
I'm wondering if anyone here has tried Repashy's veggie burger for their picky eaters? If so what are your thoughts and opinions on the product?

My dragon absolutely loves Grub pie so I thought it would be worth trying out the veggie burger to see how she likes it. I love Repashy's products it's one of the only companies that makes food like this that I actually trust. She eats very little greens so I'm hoping this will be a way to introduce extra nutrition into her diet. All thoughts and opinions are welcome, thanks in advance

MsCarter

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will do the same lol. She's so weird about her greens some days she may take a bite or two and other days she won't even look at it. This is my last shot at getting some extra nutrition in this stubborn girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom