My Beardie wont eat crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had my beardie for about a week and I have been feeding her crickets in a separate cage, only leaving her to eat for 10-15 minutes at a time. Recently I let her have a Meal worm and then cut some up to mix into kale. but today I put her in my feeder cage and he refused to eat crickets, she will still eat Meal Worms but I've read meal worms are bad for beardies. what should I do?

Jsw

Hatchling Member
Try roaches! My dragon wasn't very enthusiastic about his food, although, like yours, he liked mealworms better than crickets; but he gobbles up roaches like they're candy. And,even better, roaches are better for him than crickets, according to what I've read here. I got mine at dubideli.com, but there are all kinds of dealers you can check out. Just do a search here for some.

OzzieBorealis

Original Poster
Jsw":4m3qj17t said:
Try roaches! My dragon wasn't very enthusiastic about his food, though, like yours he liked mealworms better than crickets, but he gobbles up roaches like they're candy. And,even better, roaches are better for him than crickets, according to what I've read here. I got mine at dubideli.com, but there are all kinds of dealers you can check out. Just do a search here for some.
Thank you for your help ill have to try that

OzzieBorealis

Original Poster
My dragon is back to eating her crickets. she just must not have been hungry, I get a little over worried sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom