Out of crickets - stores are closed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyannesc

HELP! I realized this morning while getting ready for work that I was almost out of crickets and only had enough to last me today so I asked my boyfriend to pick up some before stores closed (my fault in trusting him to).

Blue is only about 4 months old and still on a mainly protein based diet. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can feed her until stores open again on monday :( She's been eating some lettuce and strawberries but I need to give her something with protein.

thank you for any suggestions, happy new year.

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
Maybe some chicken or turkey baby food, I mix it with unsweetened applesauce. I recently got some grub pie powder mix. Now I mix that in the chopper with the applesauce. I have some leftover turkey in the freezer, I can chop that too.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Although not ideal the dragon can wait a couple days. Just offer greens and as previously mentioned you can offer baby food. I would just put a blob of it on the same tray the greens are on.

Zombiepanda

Juvie Member
This happened to me over the thanksgiving holiday as well and I was recommended to scramble an egg and put it in the microwave for a minute to cook and feed small peices of it until you can get into the store

Picklepies

Hatchling Member
Heya, I've used egg with my beardies before when a delivery ran late, just scrambled it in the microwave and left it to go cold. They liked the first few bites then left it alone, but I figure it was better than nothing :) hope you're beardies doing okay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom