What kinds of fruits can i feed my beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdlover13

I have been a bearded dragon owner for nearly a year and would like any bearded dragon owners to post any kind of fruits your beardie loves and enjoys to eat.

Denise Bushnell (RIP)

Juvie Member
Retired Moderator
If you go to the website: BeautifulDragons.com, you will find a complete food list of all of the foods that your beardie can eat, along with recommendations as to how often they may be fed, and their nutritional value. The list also includes things that they shouldn't be fed, and is an invaluable tool for any beardie owner to have as a reference in planning their diets. This is a printable list that you can keep on hand and refer to at your leisure, and most of us here on the forum have found it to be very helpful!

On a personal level, my three spoiled brats love slices of raw apples, mangos, bite size pieces of cantaloupe, strawberries, raspberries, and small pieces of banana, on occasion. They also go absolutely bonkers for watermelon (but you need to make sure not to give them any seeds, or buy the seedless type). All three of them also love applesauce, and will eat it from a spoon, when its offered. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom