Feeding outside enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys im just looking for some thoughts and opinions about feeding outside of enclosures for example I have a bamboo wood enclosure for both of my dragons its 4x2x2 thats a TON of space and its rather hard to catch feeders so i need to hand feed them everything which isnt good (vet said) so I wanna see if maybe putting them in a smaller tub type bin so they can catch their meals I just dont wanna stress them out going from their enclosure to another enclosure then back ect or possibly changing their diets and getting slower feeders

Thoughts and opinions are appreciated ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Switch to dubias---- they can stay in the tank -- they dont bite like crickets do --- if you want try the other bin he my or may not eat --- some do some dont--- but cricket should be fed 1-2 at a time so you can keep track of them

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
KarrieRee":2xsk52er said:
Switch to dubias---- they can stay in the tank -- they dont bite like crickets do --- if you want try the other bin he my or may not eat --- some do some dont--- but cricket should be fed 1-2 at a time so you can keep track of them
Haven't tried Dubias in their large enclosures though I know they are slower and a larger target. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom