All of a sudden...

Status
Not open for further replies.

budzoboy

When I got JoJo from a friend of ours, she refused to eat live crickets, or freeze dried ones, or even mealworms. Her previous owner weaned her off them all. I found a good staple of greens, veggies and fruits, etc.that she enjoys.
We were feeding her, and my grand daughter picks up a bottle of freeze dried crickets I had sitting there and says can we give her these? I told her she won't eat them, but did it to please her!

Damm if JoJo ran and gobbled them like there was no tomorrow..gave her about 5 more, and she wolfed them as well! all of a sudden, she has shown an interest!
and they are the gut filled ones..wife says she is eating them today as well...

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
Personally I would give live ones. The freeze dried won't have any moisture and it's hard to say what they are supposedly gut loaded with. But that is amazing he decided to eat bugs again! You can try roaches and black soldier fly larvae too.

budzoboy

Original Poster
according to the bottle, they are gut filled with flukers calcium supplement then freeze dried.
I realize they are dry, but I usually spray all her food with water after I put her dish in,
and she is eating them with the veggies, etc.
might try some live ones this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom