Male or Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

scion

Hatchling Member
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but was curious if some one would be able to tell
from these pics. If this is in the wrong section would a mod please move this.

I think female, but when i got her(?) 4 weeks ago, i asked for a male. is only 3 months
old now so im not sure at 8 weeks they could properly sex her.

DSC00717Medium.jpg

DSC00720Small.jpg

bugaboo

I had mine vet checked and it is 9 inches right now probably 5 months old. He specializes in reptiles and he said it is way too early to sex, have to wait till they are sexually mature, you know, balls dropping.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Its actually very early to tell but honestly it may be just the shadow but I think I see two bumpb forming and the wide vent you may have a boy but dont hold me to it just yet as I said its really too soon to tell.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Take a look at the pic's in this link. http://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/sexing/
I'm guessing/seeing female...though I see what Vicky is seeing too. But if you look closely at the pic's in
the link you'll notice that the female has a visible pucker I'll call it...at the center rear of her
vent where the male does not. If the female is healthy and has nice fat stores with a plumpness to the
base of her tail she can also appear to have slight lumps similar to the male...just not as pronoun
because it's fat not a hemi. :shock: Possibility???
:oops: I only say this because when I first started guessing :wink: I had experienced being wrong
thinking that my female was a male. Happened more often than wrong guessing males as females. :oops:
Although I don't see any femoral pores in those pic's though.....so..... :?: :dontknow:

:p Remember I did say in the begging of my post that I was guessing. :wink: :lol:
Still like mentioned in many cases 3 months may still be to hard to tell.

:lol: Your just experiencing a normal "beardie master" with total control of it's slave to the point of having it's slave second guessing. :whip: :laughing6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom